The past few weeks has been up and down for my servers. Somehow, it was also up and down for me. I was sick since May 30. Started with some simple soar throat, which I did not mind at first since everything seemed tolerable and just did my best to get rid of any germs with antiseptic. But colds and cough started settling in as well and by Sunday, June 1, 2008 I was already not feeling well. June 1 was also the start of the Busby SEO Challenge which I have barely worked on yet. The following week, I was not able to go to work. for the next 3 days.
Sometimes I make suicidal decisions. I call them suicidal because they are like decisions that are more bound to fail but I still go for them always thinking I can overcome all odds. For some reason I always had this kind of attitude. I do not really call them stupid decisions but really challenging and if every it can be called to have calculated risk, it is really a tough calculation.
I decided to buy a piece of land
Ok, that even sounds good right? Land is always a good investment. Problem is I am not really the person that has a super deep pocket that can buy anything I want to. Last month, near the end of April, I went on a trip to take a look at some piece of land some one has offer me and wife. With the high cost of real estate and me having a full time job in an expensive city, and my wife who is less than a year in the US without a job yet, and us running a small business to make ends meet is not really the type of occupational situation we would want to have in investing in real estate. We have 2 daughters with us in the US as well. But why did I still decide to buy a piece of land?
I need help to transfer 75 WHM/cPanel hosting accounts from 1 server to another. I have a PHP1000,00 budget to get it done asap.
Peferrably someone with cPanel/WHM experience. If none, it is kind of procedural as long as you have these skills:
This news is not new, and this SEO contest ended last April 1, 2008 and it was not an April Fool’s Day joke. 🙂 UK Webmaster World held an SEO contest that ran from February 1, 2008 to April 1, 2008 and the winner is who ever ranks highest for the keyword: SEOContest2008 that gave zero results before the contest started and I was fortunate to win the 2nd place prize.
The complete winners are:
just 12 more days before the SEOContest2008 will end. It ends on April fools day although this is no joke. UK Webmaster World is giving away $1,000 to the website ranking number 1 on Google for SEOContest2008. Good luck to all the competitors:
- Your’s truly, Benj Arriola – SEOContest2008 .com
- Eligio Tapiador Jr. – SEOContest2008 .org
- Gary Viray – Euro SEOContest2008 .com
- Garry Baybayan – ItsOnMyTV SEOContest2008
- Ed Canape – SEMLaguna SEOContest2008
- Zaldy Dalisay – SEOContest2008 Winner
- Jehzeel H. Laurente – Jehzlau’s SEOContest2008
- Kenneth Mendoza – Sabre9 SEOContest2008
- Dennis Cabase – SEOContest2008 .me.uk
- Mito Pontillas – SEOContest2008 .blogsome
- Moslemen ‘Jun’ Macarambon Jr. – SEOContest2008 .info
- Neil Maranan – My SEOContest2008
- Leo Mirabuna – i SEOContest2008
- Edward Santillan – SEOContest2008 Dubai
- Cheryl Estorgio – SEOContest2008 .SEMTitans
- Philip Tiangson – Philippine SEOContest2008
- IcezOrg – SEOContest2008 .i.ph
- Eric Marantanan – Camaniugan SEOContest2008
- Allan Fernandez Duncan – Try SEOContest2008
- Almer Viloria – AJViloria’s SEOContest2008
- Kojak Eugenio – Kojak’s SEOContest2008
- Ricusa – Ricusa’s SEOContest2008
- Christian Lacsamana – SEOContest2008 Guide
- Francis Gerald Alcala – SEOContest2008 SEOContest2008
- Ronald Allan Mojica – Ronald’s SEOContest2008
- Eric John Tabin – SEOContest2008 .SEOGlobalPro
Everyone listed above are the compiled Pinoy competitors. I am not sure if there are more.
Kung Pinoy ka at gusto mo din tumulong sa mga kababayan, at may mga blog din kayo, paki post na lang ang kwento din na ito kumpleto pati mga links isama ninyo.Mabuhay ang Pinoy SEO!
At seocontest2008 Yicrosoft Directory 4:00am, at the apartment complex where I live, as I was working on my PC, I hear suddenly hear some sound in the quiet surroundings. At first I was confused if it was the sound of many big drops of water or if it was the sound of the crackling of burning shrubs, bushes and other vegetation.
So I look out the window and there I find