Indexes are starting to show some kind of downward trend, and I have some unsettled funds. I cherry picked my trades and decided to go back in HA and waited for what I though to be the lowest point and opened at 45.66 and it’s now going sideways. My mistake is I bought with unsettled funds thinking it would be settled tomorrow. I miscalculated where I forgot Friday was a holiday in the stock market and my fund would be settled on Wednesday. Meaning I cannot close out of my positions until my funds are settled. 2 days might be too long to be as nimble as I want to be where this market is starting to slow down on it’s sudden rise. On the bright side, HA has proven to perform well in the long term. Hopefully I don’t have to wait that long.