Five employees at the Wild Fowl Publishing Company each come to work by a different one of five means: car, railroad, subway, and walking. They hold these positions at the company: art director, editor, publisher, receptionist, and secretary. Two of them are men named Finch and Marten, while three of them are women named Fulmer, Gannet, and Hawk. From the information given, determine the position held by each person as well as the means by which each one gets to work each day.
- Neither of the men walk to work but one is the art director and the other is not the publisher or secretary.
- The publisher is named Hawk or Fulmer and none of these takes the railroad or a car.
- Mr. Finch does not come by railroad and he is not editor.
- The female receptionist is not named Fulmer and neither of these two walks to work.
- The secretary does not take the bus to work.
- Mr. Finch is the Art Director and drives a Car.
- Mr. Marten is the Editor and takes the Railroad.
- Ms. Fulmer is the Secretary and takes the Subway.
- Ms. Gannet is the Publisher and Walks to work.
- Ms. Hawk is the Receptionist and takes the Bus.